You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 24, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 p.m.] The Gale, a queer night of improv at The Groundlings Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [8 p.m.] Come out to Angel City Brewery for a couple of beers and Drinky Draw (8-10 p.m.) where you try your hand at drawing a live model. Cost $20 to participate.
3. [8 p.m.] The Moth GrandSLAM Storytelling Championship is tonight! Happening at The Regent Theater. The GrandSLAM Championship, featuring the winners of the past 10 Moth StorySLAMS, is a battle of wits and words.
4. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
5. [8 p.m.] Pub Trivia at The Red Lion Tavern.
6. [8 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Operocka: An Improvised Rock Opera at The Main Stage at iO West Theater.
8. [10 p.m.] Catch L.A.’s longest running weekly burlesque show Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood on Mondays. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10:30 p.m.] There’s a cat themed late night talk show happening at UCB called “Chats on Cats With Joey Clift.” Expect cat themed monologue jokes, characters, and interviews with celebrity cat owners.
10. [various] Go try one of the best oyster happy hours in Los Angeles.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.50 tix for Street Food Cinema in Expo Park, Chinatown, West Hollywood, Griffith Park, and Pasadena (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.