You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1 p.m.] Head to LACMA to catch a classic flick every Tuesday as part of their matinee film series. This Tuesday features The Devil is a Woman. Tickets cost just $4.
2. [6:30 p.m.] The Chamber Music Nights series at Walt Disney Concert Hall is the perfect evening. Guests will have a chance to taste delicious wines, explore the iconic Frank Gehry architecture and indulge in some world-class chamber music.
3. [6:30 p.m.] Bethesda and Gamestop present The Matrix at The Regent Theatre. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] HARD to READ at The Standard.
5. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Jazz with DJ Jordan Blackmon (Toro y Moi guitarist). FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Ahmanson Theatre presents the much beloved Tony Award-winning Stephen Sondheim musical Into the Woods. The new rival of the classic will be performed by the acclaimed Fiasco Theater production. Happening throughout the week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Theatre has you trapped inside a creepy theater haunted by a ghost. The only way out is to uncover clues and puzzles to release the ghost before time runs out. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] American Town Hall at The Virgil.
9. [8:30 p.m.] Throwing Darts at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
10. [8:30 p.m.] Dana Gould presents A Live, Stage Reading of Ed Wood’s… Plan 9 from Outer Space at Largo.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.50 tix for Street Food Cinema in Expo Park, Chinatown, West Hollywood, Griffith Park, and Pasadena (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.