You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday Matinee Film Series screens The Misfits.
2. [5:30pm] Gourmet Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum.
3. [6:00pm] Beach=Culture at the Annenberg Community Beach House. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Arts Party 2016 at The Hammer Museum. FREE
5. [7:30pm] Crocodile Gennadiy at The Skirball Cultural Center.
6. [7:45pm] Double Feature of Alien and Aliens at The Theatre at Ace Hotel presented by Alamo Draft House.
7. [8:00pm] Humorist Faith Salie in Conversation With Annabelle Gurwitch at the William Turner Gallery. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Restaurant Week.
9. [VARIOUS] 32nd annual Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival.
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets to see Paul Simon at The Hollywood Bowl on June 1 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.