You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga at Grand Park. FREE
2. [6:00pm] The Art of Iggy Pop at Mr. Musichead Gallery.
3. [8:00pm] Black Mountain at The Hollywood Forever. (via Ticketfly)
4. [8:00pm] Pub Trivia at The Fox and Hounds in Studio City.
5. [8:00pm] Discount tix to The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] Communikate with Kate Berlant at UCB Franklin.
7. [9:30pm] Discount tix to Escape Room LA: The Detective. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Restaurant Week.
9. [VARIOUS] 32nd annual Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival.
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 to see Boyz II Men & En Vogue at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.