You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 3, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1:10 p.m.] Opening day at Dodger Stadium vs. the Padres.
2. [7 & p .m.] The Alchemist’s Lab is an escape room experience putting you right in the shoes of a junior detective at Scotland Yard in the 19th century. Do you have what it takes to uncover the devious plans of the alchemist? Happening throughout the week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold – A Free Comedy Show hosted by Karl Hess & Nick Rutherford. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Pub Trivia at Red Lion Tavern.
6. [8 p.m.] Live Blues with the Pete Anderson Band at Burbank Moose Lodge. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Clean and Classic Comedy at Flappers Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] Soul Nite at Ace Hotel Upstairs featuring an evening of 60’s vinyl. FREE
9. [10 p.m.] Catch L.A.’s longest running weekly burlesque show Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood on Mondays. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Visit the L.A. City Hall Observation Deck. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the SoCal BBQ Bash & Expo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.