You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, April 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga in Grand Park. FREE
5. [7:30pm] Hammer Conversations with Reverend James Lawson & Kent Wong. FREE
2. [8:00pm] Alan Alda: Getting Beyond a Blind Date with Science. FREE
4. [8:00pm] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] Short Film Night at El Cid.
7. [8:00pm] Broadway Sings Disney at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9:00pm] Dub Club at The Echo. FREE (before 10:00pm, $7 thereafter)
3. [9:30pm] Facebook at the UCB Franklin
9. [10:30pm] Lost & Found Film Club at Cinefamily.
10. [VARIOUS] Beverly Hills Culinary Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for a Queen Mary Locals’ Annual Pass (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.