You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, May 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The 2nd Annual Malibu Guitar guitar brunch.
2. [10 a.m] The Upland Lemon Festival. FREE
3. [10 a.m] The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire.
4. [10:30 a.m] VegFest 2016 at Woodley Park. FREE
5. [11 a.m] 7th Annual Unique LA Spring Market Comes to The California Market Center.
6. [11 a.m.] Rock ‘N Roll Flea Market.
7. [NOON] DTLA First Sundays at 10e.
8. [3 p.m] The Taste of the Eastside Food Festival.
9. [4 p.m.] The LA Bacon Fest (only the late afternoon session has tickets left).
10. [7 p.m.] Cosmic Laser Concerts at the Laserium (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: Captain America: Civil War at El Capitan Theatre with special pre-show attractions for $13 (via Goldstar)