You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, May 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 p.m.] Reformation sample sale (up to 80% off) at Land Yacht Studios 525 Venezia Ave, Venice, CA.
2. [2 p.m.] East Hollywood Ethnic Food Tour. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3 [5 p.m.] Free nights at MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] The Downtown Art Walk
5. [6 p.m.] A.J. Crew & Arima Ederra live sets at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Nerd Nite Los Angeles at Busby’s East.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays Screening of Born in East L.A. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Los Angeles Old-Time Social opening night party.
9. [8 p.m.] 3rd annual Sci-Fest continues at The Acme Theatre.
10. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings’ Cookin’ With Gas: L.A.’s Longest-Running Improv Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49.50 to see The Who at The Honda Center (via Goldstar)