Get ready Silver Lake, Whole Foods is coming, even if it’s not your regular Whole Foods.
Taking the spot previously occupied by a Ralphs on Glendale Blvd, a brand spanking new 365 version of Whole Foods (the first of its kind in the country) is set to a launch on Wednesday, May 25, with a special focus on providing more affordable products to shoppers.
And to help get the community prepped for the official store opening there will be a public ‘parking lot party‘ on Sunday, May 22 from noon until 3 p.m.
Highlights of the event include:
- Samples from select 365 suppliers.
- Food trucks on hand including Coolhaus, Kogi BBQ, Border Grill,Yeastie Boys, and Allegro Coffee House
- Carnival games including cornhole, skeeball, ring toss and horseshoe toss
- Face painting, henna hand painting and silhouette cutting
- A puppy photo booth
- Music from DJ Mona Lisa and an acoustic set by Rocky Duwani
- A puppy photo booth, dog bandana giveaway, Dog Supply Drive and fundraiser through Wags and Walks
Guests will also have the opportunity for early sign-up for My 365 Rewards that features a a special gift.
Free parking available in the bank lots east of 365 by Whole Foods Market – East West Bank, Citi Bank and Bank of America.
The new 365 Whole Foods is located at 2520 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles , CA 90039.
For more information visit 365bywfm.com.
[h/t: Time Out Los Angeles]