You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, May 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2 p.m.] First-Ever Whedonopolis: A Joss Whedon Convention.
2 [4 p.m.] 3rd Annual OC Night Market.
3. [6 p.m.] Free Shark Lagoon Nights At The Aquarium of the Pacific. FREE
4. [6:30 p.m.] Friday the 13th on Friday the 13th at the Old L.A. Zoo
6. [8 p.m.] Ralph Kirshbaum performs with the LA Philharmonic at Disney Concert Hall as part of the Piatigorsky International Cello Festival.
7. [8 p.m.] Los Angeles Old-Time Social at the Velaslavasay Panorama.
8. [8 p.m.] Sci-Fest continues at The Acme Hollywood Theatre.
9. [9 p.m.] Undateable at The Second City Studio Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9 p.m.] Saved by the ’90s Party at Sainte Rocke in Hermosa Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: The Amazing Los Angeles Race II for
$79 $39 (via Goldstar)