You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Lunchtime yoga retreat in Grand Park. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Opening reception for “Rock ‘N’ Roll Lens“, a look at the past 30 years of music icons at the Andaz in WeHo. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Finale of May Mix-Off Bartending Competition at The JW Marriott. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Los Angeles Ladies Arm Wrestling SUMMER SMACKDOWN. (via Ticketfly)
5. [7 p.m.] Dead Pilots Society at Largo. (via Ticketfly)
6. [7:30 p.m.] Puccini’s La Bohème comes to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7:30 p.m.] Closing Night of the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival.
8. [8 p.m.] Hank Green and The Perfect Strangers at The Regent.
9. [8 p.m] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [Afternoon] Go try yourself one of L.A.’s best oyster happy hours.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get tickets for California Gold Rush Beer & Sour Festival at Santa Anita Park for
$35 $22 (via Goldstar)