You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] “Nordic: A Photographic Essay of Landscapes, Food and People” is now open at Union Station’s Historic Waiting Room. Runs 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for the month of May. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] Seven Grand Whiskey Bar in DTLA celebrates its 10th anniversary on Wednesday night and have one heck of a party planned. The live music begins at 5 pm, and there are $7 drink specials all night long.
3. [6 p.m.] A Taste of Downtown Long Beach.
4. [7:30 p.m.] The L.A. Uprising: 25 Years Later is a 3-Day Event Series at The Hammer. Tonight features a special panel on law enforcement reform.
5. [8 p.m.] Grab discount tickets to The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show, L.A.’s longest-running long-form improvisation show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Soft Sex by Denna Thomsen (Sia dancer) & Jasmine Albuquerque (of WIFE) at The Regent.
7. [8:30 p.m.] TRiPTease Burlesque in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] DJ/Producer Dino Soccio plays a vinyl set of 80s Caribbean Funk and RnB at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
9. [9 p.m.] Touche française screening followed by After-soirée and DJ set by Zebulon DJs. FREE (with RVSP)
10. [various] Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week continues through this Friday.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $16.20 tix for the Museum of Broken Relationships (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.