You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Lunchtime Yoga at Grand Park. FREE
2. [3 p.m.] NHRA Motorsports Museum Twilight Cruise.
3. [6 p.m.] Liquid Intelligence Mixology Class at the JW Marriott to kicoff their May Mix-Off. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Celebrate Star Wars Day with a Sci-Fi Authors Panel at The Last Bookstore. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] May The Funk Be With You at the Federal Underground in Long Beach.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Laugh Out Loud Comedy Night in Westlake Village. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Shakespearean Burlesque at The Silverlake Lounge.
8. [8 p.m.] Party in the Back comedy show in Echo Park. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [11 p.m.] Cagematch at the UCB Franklin.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the LA Food Fest at Expo Park (via Goldstar)