You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, May 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Open Mic Night at The Nerdist Showroom. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub with Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil.
3. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at The Bootleg Theatre.
4. [7:30 p.m.] James Garner double-feature at The New Beverly.
5. [8 p.m.] Improvised Shakespeare Company at The Largo.
6. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Pub trivia at The Red Lion Tavern
8. [8:30 p.m.] Drinking Flowers Monday Night Residency at the Echoplex. FREE
9. [9:30 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [10:30 p.m.] Cool Shit / Weird Shit at The UCB Sunset.
DEAL OF THE DAY: See horror classic Friday the 13th at Griffith Park’s Old Zoo on May 13 for $12.50 (via Goldstar)