You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Alcoholic Boba Night at Seven Bar Lounge
2. [7:30 p.m.] Good Vibrations : Revitalize, Relax and Reawaken at Women’s Center for Creative Work.
3. [7:30] Writing Relevant Speculative Fiction at The Last Bookstore. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] Frowntown at Basic Flowers. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Get ready for another night of riveting storytelling, absurd one-liners and one-of-a-kind jokes: the Moth Main stage is returning to Los Angeles for a one-night show titled Domestic Tethers.
6. [8 p.m.] The Los Angeles Conservancy presents Last Remaining Seats featuring classic film screenings in Downtown Los Angeles’ vintage movie palaces. The series continues with La muerte de un burócrata (Cuba, 1966) at the Palace Theatre in Downtown L.A. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Opening night for Alexi Kaye Campbell’s play The Pride at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is this Wednesday. The play takes place between 1958 and 2008 examining the changing attitudes of sexuality over the last 50 years. The Pride plays all week. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Alchemist. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] Radio Picture Show , a monthly storytelling event, is back at The Virgil this week with tales inspired by songs and images.
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at Echoplex.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 tix to LA Weekly’s Tacolandia (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.