You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Lunchtime Yoga in Grand Park. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] Downtown Culver City’s 5th Annual Third Wednesday ‘Spiked’ Lemonade Tasting Event.
3. [6 p.m.] FLIX at FIG Screens: Purple Rain. FREE
7. [6 p.m.] Japanese Supper Club at Storrier Stearns Japanese Garden.
8. [7 p.m.] The Super Serious Show at The Virgil.
4. [8 p.m.] Web Series Unplugged at El Cid.
5. [8 p.m.] Last Remaining Seats screens Dos tipos de cuidado (1953) at Palace Theatre (1911).
6. [8 p.m.] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [all day] The Pistol Shrimps Los Angeles premiere at Ace Hotel Theatre.
10. [all day] Sanrio Take Over at Plan Check Kitchen + Bar.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Street Food Cinema at Grand Hope Park for $2.75 (via Goldstar)