You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, June 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] ‘After 5’ Music Series at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
2. [6:30 p.m.] Street Style Cinema at The Grove screens Dirty Dancing. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Prince Tribute at The Regent: Under the Cherry Moon screening & DJ Spinna. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] Vinyasa to Vino, a pop-up yoga and wine party in DTLA.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Alma Y Alma live performance at Grand Central Market. FREE
6. [8 p.m] Lucha Vavoom Glam Slam.
7. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Big Lebowski. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Ignorance Is THIS! at the Second City Studio. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10 p.m.] The Reckoning / Cook County Social Club at The Main Stage at iO West Theater.
10. [all day] Check out one of L.A.’s most beautiful botanic gardens.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $18 on tickets to Raging Waters (via Goldstar)