You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, June 23, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m.] Get FREE soft serve ice cream in Silver Lake. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] ‘After 5’ Music Series at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
3. [5 p.m.] Take Me Home LA. FREE
4. [6:30 p.m.] Street Style Cinema at The Grove. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] The Silver Lake Picture Show screens Raiders of the Lost Ark. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursday screening of The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7:30 p.m.] Shrubs and Sodas Workshop.
8. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare by the Sea at Point Fermin Park. FREE
9. [8:30 p.m.] San Gabriel Summer Nights at Vincent Lugo Park.
10. [9 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Alchemist. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix for the CatVideoFest at Ace Hotel (via Goldstar)