You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 8 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
2. [12:15 p.m.] Lunchtime Yoga in Grand Park. FREE
3. [after 3 p.m.] Go try one of the best happy hours in Los Angeles.
4. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Last Remaining Seats screens To Kill a Mockingbird at the Million Dollar Theatre
6. [8 p.m.] Radio Picture Show at The Virgil.
7. [8 p.m.] Adult Swim presents: Deckercon 16 at The Cinefamily. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Adult Books Record Release Party at The Echo.
9. [9 p.m.] Nightswim at The Standard in DTLA. FREE
10. [10 p.m.] Comedyjuice with Judd Apatow, Nick Kroll, and more.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Lynyrd Skynyrd & Peter Frampton at The Greek for $39.50 (via Goldstar)