You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 10, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at the Bootleg Theater.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Endless Summer: Time Out L.A. July Magazine Release Party at Rooftop Cinema Club.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Dirty Birdie Story Hour at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
6. [8 p.m.] Les Blancs at the MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] School Night at Bardot-Hollywood. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] London-based DJ Tommy Gold at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
9. [8:30 p.m.] Wild Horses at Largo.
10. [various] Outfest, L.A.’s signature LGBT film festival, continues this week with screenings at venues across Los Angeles. The 11-day event runs through July 16. Check for discounted tickets on Goldstar for select screenings. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $50 tickets to Politicon at the Pasadena Convention Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.