You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, July 14, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] Downtown Art Walk. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Sizzling Summer Nights at The Autry.
3. [6:30 p.m.] As part of KCRW Summer Nights The Hammer Museum presents Disappear Here with Peanut Butter Wolf + Mndsgn + KCRW DJ Mathieu Schreyer. Show runs 6:30-10:30 p.m. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare takes over Griffith Park with free donation-based shows, this weeks performance of Richard III runs Wednesday through Sunday. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema screens Plant This Movie at Armory Center for the Arts. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7 p.m.] KCRW Summer Nights Twilight Concert Series at the Santa Monica Pier with BØRNS, Porches and hosted by KCRW DJ Valida. 7-10 p.m. FREE
8. [7 p.m.] Veuve Clicquot Champagne and Oysters Soirée at Mr. C Beverly Hills.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursday screening of A Clockwork Orange. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea will host a performance of Cymbeline at Valley Park on Thursday. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix for 80’s weekend at Microsoft Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.