You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, July 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] The Love Long Beach Festival. FREE
2. [9:30 a.m.] Ho’olaule’a Hawaiian Festival at Alondra Park in the city of Lawndale. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] National Park Rangers will lead a Pokémon Go walk at Griffith Park. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] The Hello Kitty Cafe Food Truck comes to the Glendale Galleria.
5. [5 p.m.] Sound in Focus at Annenberg Space for Photography with Baaba Maal plus Classixx, and Brazilian Girls. FREE
7. [6 p.m.] Movie Picnic Night at Alhambra Park. FREE
8. [6 p.m.] Colorado Street Bridge Party in Pasadena.
9. [8 p.m.] L.A.’s only live animated comedy show Picture This! is back with a FREE show at The Virgil. FREE
10. [8 p.m.] Union Station 360° will take viewers on an interactive journey through the culture of Los Angeles via a series of cinemagraphs projected on a 30-foot-high sphere that will broadcast hypnotic soundscapes and can respond to viewers movements.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 tix to Street Food Cinema at Victory Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.