You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
2. [7:30 p.m.] Basement Comedy at The Victorian with special guest Bryan Callen. FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold comedy at The Bootleg Theatre. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at The Santa Monica Playhouse.
5. [8 p.m.] Dinner and a Movie at Alcove: Almost Famous. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Improvised Shakespeare Company at The Largo. (via Ticketfly)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Feels Monday night residency at the Echo.
8. [9:30 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10 p.m.] Round 2 – Stand Up Comedy at El Cid.
10. [11 p.m.] Huebel and Scheer present Crash Test at UCB Franklin.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix for the Original Lobster Fest in Long Beach (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.