You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] The Yamashiro Farmers Market returns with its signature nighttime market perched high atop the Hollywood hill. Yamashiro has one of the best views in Los Angeles and each Wednesday evening they host food trucks, farm fresh produce booths, wine, fresh baked goods, flowers and more.
2. [7 p.m.] Activism Now: Congresswoman Maxine Waters at the California African American Museum.
3. [7 p.m.] Enjoy some free Shakespeare this summer when the Independent Shakespeare Co. returns for the 8th year in a row with free/donation-based performances at the Old Zoo in Griffith Park. Measure for Measure will be performed Wednesday through Sunday. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] Top Gun in 70mm at the Egyptian Theatre.
5. [8 p.m.] The Crazy Uncle Joe Show at the Groundlings Theatre.
6. [8 p.m.] The Pride at The Wallis.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Far Away with DJ/producer Cooper Saver at Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Alchemist. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Los Cat-geles: a history of L.A. cats with Sister Calypso + Gianna Gianna at Hyperion Tavern. FREE
10. [9 p.m.] Dub Club meets Subsuelo with Sister Nancy! at Echoplex.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to see Kool & The Gang at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.