You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, July 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m – noon] Primo’s Donuts is celebrating their 60th anniversary with free donuts this Saturday!!! FREE
2. [10:30 a.m] L.A. Food Fest first full day.
3. [noon] The Lotus Festival at Echo Park Lake. FREE
4. [noon] BeautyCon LA at the LA Convention Center.
5. [4:15 p.m.] Movie night at Dodger Stadium (following game vs. Padres).
6. [5 p.m.] Twisted at The Pike in Downtown Long Beach with headliners Gardens & Villa. FREE
7. [6:30 p.m] Union Station will play host to Live Nation’s Ones To Watch concert series, co-presented by KROQ’s Locals Only. This week music will be provided by: DYAN, The Brinks. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Grand Performances in DTLA welcomes Mexrrissey. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Aloe Blacc brings his soulful sounds to the newly renovated Ford Amphitheatre for a summer outdoor concert. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:30 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema screens The Devil Wears Prada at One Colorado. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount admission to the Long Beach BBQ Festival (via Goldstar)