You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Free evening admission at Descanso Gardens. FREE
2. [5 p.m] Downtown Culver City for the city’s Third Wednesdays Spiked Punch event.
3. [7 p.m.] Above Sixty movie night: Point Break.
4. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8:30 p.m.] Moves After Dark at The Music Center.
6. [9 p.m.] Nightswim at the Standard Rooftop.
7. [various] Nisei Week in Little Tokyo.
8. [various] West Hollywood Dance Festival.
9. [various] Burbank Comedy Festival.
10. [various] HollyShorts Film Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $25 on tickets to the Craft Beer & Bacon Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.