You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, August 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m] Check out Guillermo del Toro’s personal collection of macabre items are displayed at LACMA now till November 27.
2. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at The Bootleg Theatre.
3. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] Tele Novella + Summer Twins + Samira’s Infinite Summer at Resident. (via Ticketfly)
5. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at The Santa Monica Playhouse.
6. [8 p.m.] MUSI-CAL: New Works by Local Musical Writers at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Moves After Dark at The Music Center.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Kauf Monday Night Residency at The Echo. FREE
9. [9 p.m.] Operocka: An Improvised Rock Opera at The Main Stage at iO West Theater. (via Ticketfly)
10. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 for the Craft Beer & Bacon Festival in San Pedro (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.