You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Sep. 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [noon] 20th annual Original Lobster Fest.
3. [noon] Shoreline Jam in Long Beach.
4. [noon] 14th annual Chalk Art Festival at the Redondo Beach Pier. FREE
5. [1 p.m.] MainFest in Alhambra featuring Capital Cities, Miami Horror, Chk Chk Chk and more.
6. [2 p.m.] WelcomeFest at The Wallis. FREE
7. [6:30 p.m.] Electric Dusk Drive-In screens Reality Bites.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Echo Park Lake Movie Night: Funny Girl. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] The Pancakes & Booze Art Show.
10. [various] PaleyFest Fall TV Previews.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Classical Nights at the Hollywood Bowl for $14 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar