You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, September 12, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Royce’s Arcade Warehouse 3-play Tuesdays ($3 for unlimited gameplay from 4 to 10 p.m.)
2. [5:30 p.m.] Grand Park is ready to whip you into shape during their Summer Bootcamp series happening every Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. All fitness levels are welcome! FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Raising the Greenbar with MOTAC at Westbound LA.
4. [8 p.m.] Yo-Yo Ma plays Bach at the Hollywood Bowl.
5. [8 p.m.] The folks at Rooftop Cinema Club are back with two screenings at their rooftop locations. Arrival at LEVEL in Downtown Los Angeles and Inception at Montalban in Hollywood.
6. [8 p.m.] Serial Killer Speed Dating: “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe” Edition at Think Tank Gallery.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Legitimate Goddamn Theatre at the UCB Sunset.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Pay a visit to the observation deck at Los Angeles City Hall. FREE
10. [various] Free admission days: Natural History Museum, La Brea Tarpits Museum, Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Autry Museum of the American West. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 tix to the LA County Fair
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.