You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Sep. 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Of Mice & Men album signing at Amoeba.
7. [5 p.m.] Friends with Benefits at the Ace Hotel Upstairs.
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum
3. [8 p.m.] “Bad” Feminism as The Hammer Museum. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom at the Mark Taper Forum. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Throw Me on the Burnpile and Light Me Up at the Kirk Douglas Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Comedy at The Hollywood Improv. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [8:30 p.m.] Cindy Wilson (of the B-52s) at Largo. (via Ticketfly)
8. [9 p.m.] Sleepaway Camp: The Final Chapter (last performance ever!). FREE
10. [various] Free admission days at LACMA, Natural History Museum, the Autry Center and La Brea Tar Pits Museum. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 admission to the LA County Fair (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar