You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Sep. 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] The L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [noon] The Los Angeles Green Festival.
3. [6 p.m.] Oktoberfest in Alpine Village
4. [6:30 p.m.] Take Me Out to the Movies at Skirball Cultural Center.
5. [7 p.m.] L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights
6. [7:30 p.m.] Zocalo Public Square free outdoor movie: Rushmore. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Frogtown Full Moon Night Walk.
8. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings Pledge Week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] A late-night classical concert at Union Station. FREE
10. [various] CreepLA in the Arts District.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $16 on tix to see Tracy Morgan at the Novo Theater in DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar