You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, September 17, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] Sorority Season Kickoff Party at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar.
2. [6 p.m.] There’s a Doctor Who themed game night happening at Scum and Villainy Cantina. The night will include Doctor Who themed giveaways, board games, menu items and more.
3. [7 p.m.] Get centered during Beach Yoga SoCal. Feel the sand in your toes, calm your senses with the sound of the ocean and do a yoga flow during sunset. Class starts at 7 p.m. and cost $15.
4. [7 p.m.] Head to the Golden Road Brewery this Monday for Trivia Night presented by Geeks Who Drink.
5. [7 p.m.] Bring a little meditation to your Monday at the Eastside/Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sitting Group
6. [7:30 p.m.] Cosmic Musings presentation and book signing at Griffith Observatory on Exoplanets: the Flood of Discoveries Continues.
7. [8 p.m.] Broadway Sings Disney is a powerhouse concert developed from the Walt Disney catalog’s 80-plus years of magical music. From Steamboat Willie, to Frozen’s “Let It Go,” happening at the Rockwell Table & Stage. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] The Sunset Jam at The Viper Room.
9. [9 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
10. [10:30 p.m.] TEDxxx: Ideas Worth Spreading at UCBT Sunset.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $55 tix to Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.