You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Sep. 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] Surf City Surf Dog at Huntington Dog Beach
2. [9:30 a.m.] Dino Fest at Natural History Museum.
3. [10 a.m.]40th annual Simon Rodia Watts Towers Jazz Festival. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] The L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [11 a.m.] Feast of San Gennaro.
6. [noon] Music Tastes Good in Long Beach.
7. [noon] Redondo Beach Lobster Festival.
8. [noon] $1 admission day at The Gamble House.
10. [various] The Los Angeles Podcast Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 to see Danny Elfman perform The Nightmare Before Christmas at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar