You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Sep. 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Debate Watch Spectacular at the Ace Hotel Theatre.
2. [6 p.m.] Tarot: An Empowerment Tool for Relationships at The Museum of Broken Relationships.
3. [6 p.m.] Presidential Debate watch party at the Women’s Center for Creative Work. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Sianne Ngai: Theory of the Gimmick at SCI-Arc. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
6. [8 p.m.] East Side Jazz Jam at The Hi Hat. FREE
7. [10 p.m.] Orpheus Roy / Laurelly The Main Stage at iO West Theater
8. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Get $3 ramen bowls at Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen for their 5th anniversary.
10. [various] Because it’s supposed to be 103 degrees today… 10 Things To Do in L.A. When It’s Too Damn Hot Outside
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 to see Danny Elfman perform The Nightmare Before Christmas at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar