You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Sep. 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
2. [6:30 p.m.] Sip Rosé on the rooftop of The London West Hollywood as you take a guided painting class led by international artist Gage John Lazare.
3. [7 p.m.] Mr. C Poolside Cinema Series screens Bridget Jones’s Diary.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Night of Silenced Voices: A Banned Books Week Celebration taking place at Skylight Books will present a open mic, blind date with a banned book sale, special guests and much more. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club features three screenings this week screens The Jungle Book on Tuesday.
6. [8 p.m.] A View From the Bridge at The Ahmanson Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Quick and Funny Musicals at UCB Sunset.
8. [9 p.m.] Reggie Watts & Karen with Teleskopes at El Cid.
9. [9:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Cavern. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tarpits.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 for LA Weekly Brunch at the Races (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar