You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, September 27, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6:30 p.m.] Griffith Observatory offers a Sunset Walk & Talk one evening a month. At this free event, guests will enjoy a sunset hike led by a Griffith Park park ranger and a museum guide. FREE
2. [7:15 p.m.] Catch L.A. based DJ Bonobo at the Greek Theatre as he performs from his latest album, Migration with opening sets by Bob Moses and Tourist.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Two Films by Lourdes Portillo: Free Screening at the Hammer. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] The folks at Rooftop Cinema Club are back with two screenings at their rooftop locations. Beauty & The Beast (2017) at LEVEL in Downtown Los Angeles and Pulp Fiction at Montalban in Hollywood.
5. [8 p.m.] Horse Thief BBQ, located at Grand Central Market, will screen The Sandlot on their patio this Wednesday. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Short Film Night (Female Filmaker Edition) at El Cid.
8. [8:30 p.m.] NTS Wednesday Night Takeover of the Upstairs Bar at Ace Hotel.
9. [9:30 p.m.] The Underground Jazz Sessions at the Continental Club.
10. [10 p.m.] Honeymoon presents: RECESS at the Del Close Theater. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $27 tix to see the LA Phil perform Mozart: 1791 at the Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.