You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Sep. 28, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4:30 p.m.] The Cerritos Taste of the Region & Business Expo provides guests with unlimited samples of food from over 30 restaurants for just $10. Parking is free too!
2. [7 p.m.] Above Sixty movie night will screen Pretty Woman. FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] Target Video – Stand-Up & Scream at The Regent Theatre. (via Ticketfly)
4. [7:30 p.m.] Frowntown Comedy at Basic Flowers in DTLA. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Vinoteque on Melrose hosts a trivia night on their patio every Wednesday at 8p.m. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] The Crazy Uncle Joe Show at The Groundlings Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] For the Record: Scorsese, a Theatrical Concert of Martin Scorseses’s Film Soundtracks. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Dub Club presents the Skatalites at Echoplex. (via Ticketfly)
9. [10:30 p.m.] Chris Vincent One Man Band at Craftsman Bar & Kitchen in Santa Monica. FREE
10. [various] The Valley Film Festival (Sept. 28-Oct. 2.) taking place at the Lammele NoHo 7 Theater in North Hollywood will host over 30 indie films from feature films, shorts, music videos to documentaries. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to see Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at El Capitan (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar