You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Sep. 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] UnSilent Cinema is a two-night event at FIGat7th pairing silent film classics with scores from live musicians. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] DTLA Neighborhood Nights at L.A. LIVE. FREE
3. [6:30 p.m.] The San Gabriel Dumpling & Beer Fest is back for it’s 2nd year.
4. [7 p.m.] Knott’s Scary Farm.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Outdoor movie night at Malibu Wines.
6. [8 p.m.] Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor
7. [various] The Valley Film Festival
8. [various] CreepLA in the Arts District.
9. [various] Longines Masters of Los Angeles at the Long Beach Convention Center
10. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 to see City of Gold at The Wiltern with special Jonathan Gold Q&A (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar