You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Sep. 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] UnSilent Cinema is a two-night event at FIGat7th pairing silent film classics with scores from live musicians. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Front Porch Cinema at Santa Monica Pier screens Zootopia. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Oktoberfest in Alpine Village.
4. [7 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
5. [8 p.m.] Thievery Corporation at The Greek Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] Invertigo Dance Theatre’s After It Happened Under the Stars at Ford Ampitheatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [various] The Valley Film Festival
8. [various] CreepLA in the Arts District.
9. [various] Longines Masters of Los Angeles at the Long Beach Convention Center
10. [various] Beyond Fest 2016 at The Egyptian Theatre.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 tix to see Little Shop of Horrors at The Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar