You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Sep. 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [noon] The South Park 20 Experience opened this month at The Paley Center in Beverly Hills. Check out the foul mouth characters 20 years of antics all under one roof. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Downtown Art Walk. FREE
9. [7 p.m.] Twilight Concerts at Santa Monica Pier with Ohio Players. Hosted by KCRW DJ Aaron Bird. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Outdoor movie night at Malibu Wines: Back to the Future. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] The International Documentary Association will host several free screenings of some of the year’s best documentary films.The ongoing screening series continues Thursday with Author: The JT LeRoy Story. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Will Geer’s Theatricum Boranicum ‘Under the Oaks’ music series.
7. [8:15 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screens As Good As It Gets.
5. [9:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Cavern. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] PaleyFest Fall TV Previews.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix for Foodie Con in DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar