Wouldn’t it be great if someone put together a rundown of all the best free and cheap things to do this weekend in Los Angeles? Well here it is.
This weekend’s budget to-dos include the Fresh Coat Mural Festival, the Eagle Rock Music Festival, CicLAvia: Heart of the City, and many more!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [FREE] Front Porch Cinema screens The Princess Bride at Santa Monica Pier. FRIDAY
2. [FREE] All Space Considered at the Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
3 [FREE] Classic Car Show & Drive-In Movie at Paramount Ranch. SATURDAY
4. [FREE] Fresh Coat Mural Festival in the Arts District. SATURDAY
5. [FREE] The 79th Annual Mid-Autumn Moon Festival in Chinatown includes sampling mooncakes and other pastries, a culinary stage, live music, a Far Bazaar and lots more. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] 8th Annual Eagle Rock Music Festival. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] 45th Annual Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] The Harvest Festival returns to the Skirball Cultural Center. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] CicLAvia: Heart of LA. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] The Wallis’ 2017/18 Season Opening Day, will feature a family-friendly day of free dance, music and theater programming. SUNDAY
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- EAT. PLAY. MOVE: L.A.’s first Filipino Food Festival SATURDAY
- dublab is throwing itself a 18th Anniversary Block Party . SATURDAY
- 3rd Annual Paella Wine and Beer Festival. SATURDAY
- The Big Draw LA at Grand Park. SUNDAY
- 5th Annual Vegan Chili Cook Off at Tony’s Darts Away. SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.