You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6:30 p.m.] Glendale Arts begins POPUP! Intro to Music, a series of music workshops taking place at Brand Library that are open to the public. FREE ($5 suggested donation)
2. [7 p.m.] “Where Tiki Lives” at Frankie’s Private Bar.
3. [7 p.m.] The 2017 LA Art Show premier night party.
4. [7 p.m.] Cyberpunk is Not Dead at The Last Bookstore. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Smell’s Virtual Reality Tour.
6. [8 p.m.] The Lion at the Geffen Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] A Night With Time Out will have some of the city’s most promising comics at the Downtown Independent Theater this Wednesday.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Radio Picture Show , a monthly storytelling event, is back at The Virgil this week with tales inspired by songs and images.
9. [various] Pasadena Cheeseburger Week continues.
10. [various] Santa Monica Restaurant Week continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49 for The King and I at The Hollywood Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar