You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Nov. 24, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] LA Auto Show continues.
2. [11:30 a.m.] Holiday Ice Rink® Pershing Square
3. [11 a.m.] Gobble Gobble Give at Echoplex.
4. [2 p.m.] Ice in Santa Monica.
5.[5 p.m.] The Queen Mary’s signature winter attraction, CHILL, returns this Wednesday with a holiday theme of Alice in Winterland, promising an interactive and immersive experiences for the whole family to enjoy. Check for discounted tickets all week before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [6 p.m.] The Wild Bunch at New Beverly Cinema.
7. [various] Moana at El Capitan Theatre.
8. [various] Find some gratitude with a hike to the Wisdom Tree. FREE
9. [various] Take a walk / car ride to see some amazing views of Los Angeles. FREE
10. [various] 17 Best Places to Eat Out on Thanksgiving in L.A.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49 to see Book of Mormon at The Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar