You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, December 20, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2 p.m.] The Museum of Failure has landed in Los Angeles at A+D Architecture and Design Museum in the Arts District. Exhibits include some of recent history’s biggest commercial flops, including Donald Trump’s board game, the Harley-Davidson Perfume, the Apple Newton, the Betamax, Google Glass, and more. Check for discount tickets while supplies. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [2 p.m.] L.A.’s only live animated comedy show Picture This! is back with a live audience taping at Victory Studios this Wednesday. FREE
3. [4 p.m.] Long Beach seafood concept Roe will host a week long culinary Feast of the Seven (Sustainable) Fishes from December 17-24. Prepared by Chef Arthur Gonzalez, the event will focus on one sustainably sourced seafood dish per night, served alongside a dish “Catch Card” detailing the fish species, catch location or fish origin, and the names of both the fisherman and the boat.
4. [4:30 p.m.] CHILL Adventure Park returns to the Queen Mary in Long Beach from December 13 through January 7. Come experience ice bumper cars, ice skating, an Alpine Zip Line and more chill themed activities. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7 p.m.] Every first and third Wednesday of the month, BEAR CITY brings free comedy and free pizza to Que Sera in Long Beach. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] A Gremlins double-feature at the New Beverly.
7. [8 p.m.] Jane Lynch’s A Swingin’ Little Christmas! at Largo.
8. [9:30 p.m.] Open Mike Eagle, Mike Gao, and Asad Ill at The Airliner.
9. [10 p.m.] Motörhead Night at the Cha Cha Lounge.
10. [various] Check out one of 15 Places in L.A. to Get an Amazing Holiday Cocktail.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $28.50 tix to the Happy Place Pop-Up Exhibit (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.