You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!†
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, March 20, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] On the Lot in Los Feliz returns to the parking lot at Our Mother of Good Counsel Parish for a Monday-night array of gourmet food trucks from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
2. [7 p.m.] The Rumble: A Storytelling Show at UCB Sunset.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Every third Monday of the month head to Basement Tavern in Santa Monica to see top comedy headliners for free. This months special guest will be Lachlan Patterson of Last Comic Standing. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] Plasticity is a multi-media infused one-man show that combines family drama with a thoroughly scientific investigation of neurological function to produce something unlike you’ve ever seen before., Performances take place Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evenings at the Hudson Theatres. Highly recommended!
5. [8 p.m.] Plan B Comedy at Resident.
6. [8:30 p.m.] Monday Night Residency – Tashaki Miyaki at Echoplex.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Soul Nite at Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
8. [various] The Alchemist’s Lab is an escape room experience putting you right in the shoes of a junior detective at Scotland Yard in the 19th century. Do you have what it takes to uncover the devious plans of the alchemist? Happening throughout the week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Enjoy free music during Bach in the Subways a four-day celebration (March 18-21) of free performances at Union Station, Hollywood/Vine and other public venues in honor of J.S. Bach’s birthday. FREE
10. [various] PaleyFest L.A. is back March 17 through 26 with ten-days of panels bringing together actors, producers and directors of some of the most popular shows in the television and streaming content universe.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19.50 tix to see Green Day at The Rose Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.