You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, April 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] TOMATOMANIA! at Descanso Gardens.
2. [9:00am] Art & Antique Spring Street Faire in Whittier. FREE
3. [11:00am] Brewery Artwalk in DTLA. FREE
4. [11:00am] Artists & Fleas in Venice. FREE
5. [12:00pm] 5th Annual Winner’s Circle BBQ Championship at Santa Anita.
6. [12:00pm] Esotouric Bus Adventures: Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7:00pm] Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep: Visions of Fear and Fantasy.
8. [7:00pm] Dane Cook, Marc Maron, Harland Williams at The Comedy Store DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] American Monster Burlesque & Blues Show DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] Roaring Twenties Street Jam.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29.50 to see The Lumineers at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.