You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, April 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] TOMATOMANIA! at Descanso Gardens.
2. [9:00am] Rock ‘N’ Roll Flea Market.
3. [11:00am] Brewery Artwalk in DTLA. FREE
4. [1:00pm] Montrose Brews Fest.
5. [2:30pm] Peter Rabbit: The Musical at The Little Theater in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [3:00pm] Masters of Taste at The Rose Bowl.
7. [6:30pm] The World’s Largest Tea Party at The California Science Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7:00pm] On a Very Special Epsiode at The Regent
9. [7:00pm] ASSSSCAT at the UCB Sunset. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] Roaring Twenties Street Jam.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets for Los Angeles Dodgers Friday Night Fireworks games in April / May (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.