You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, September 3, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Head to downtown Hermosa Beach for Fiesta Hermosa Sep. 2-4 for one of the largest arts and crafts fairs in Southern California. Hosting over 300 artists, expect live music, a beer & wine garden and a kiddie carnival to entertain all day long. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] The LA County Fair takes over the Fairplex in Pomona from Sep. 1-24 with fair-style foods, live musical performances, carnival-style games, rides, and unique attractions such as an expanded farm section (over five acres) featuring tons of interactive agricultural experiences for guests to enjoy. Be sure to check for discounted admission while supplies last! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [11 a.m.] Oceanfront beauty the Marina del Rey Hotel will host an End of Summer Luau this Sunday with DJs, a special traditional pig roast, fresh poke and more Hawaiian-inspired eats plus drink specials, a rotating draft beer selection, spiked punch and signature cocktails.
4. [11 a.m.] The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market will take over The Regent Theater in DTLA with an impressive selection of vintage collectors, antiquities dealers, vintage clothing, jewelry makers, music memorabilia, vinyl, local food vendors, food trucks, craftsmen and used musical instruments dealers. This one of a kind flea market is free to attend and open to all ages. FREE
5. [2 p.m.] Broad Fest comes to The Broad Stage in Santa Monica this Sunday for an afternoon of music, food and interactive entertainment.
6. [2 p.m.] Delicious Pizza will host their first West Adams Block Party with a free party featuring performances by Talib Kweli, Doug E. Fresh and more.
7. [5:30 p.m.] Made in L.A. is coming to Golden Road Brewing this Labor Day Weekend Sep 2-3 with a music and arts festival at their Glendale hangout. The festival is meant to celebrate Los Angeles-based creators and the diverse communities of L.A. through music, art, local charity support and, of course, beer.
8. [6 p.m.] The historic Alex Theatre in Glendale will be celebrating its 92nd birthday with a free all ages community event that includes music, specialty cocktails, food, raffles, and tours of the theatre. Although admission is free, donations are welcome to help preserve the Theatre. FREE
9. [7:30 p.m.] The Los Angeles Times, The Taste returns to Paramount Studios Sep. 1-3 for five amazing food-centric events with some of L.A.’s best chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists over Labor Day weekend.
10. [7:30 p.m.] John Williams: Maestro of the Movies at the Hollywood Bowl.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 for Disney’s Aladdin at the Pantages
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.