You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, September 4, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Head to downtown Hermosa Beach for Fiesta Hermosa Sep. 2-4 for one of the largest arts and crafts fairs in Southern California. Hosting over 300 artists, expect live music, a beer & wine garden and a kiddie carnival to entertain all day long. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] The LA County Fair takes over the Fairplex in Pomona from Sep. 1-24 with fair-style foods, live musical performances, carnival-style games, rides, and unique attractions such as an expanded farm section (over five acres) featuring tons of interactive agricultural experiences for guests to enjoy. Be sure to check for discounted admission while supplies last! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [noon] Nightshift Labor Day Music Fest in Grand Park.
4. [noon] Arts District Brewing Co. is celebrating Labor Day with their very first Pig Roast. The brewery will open at noon and lunch will be served by 3 p.m. They’ll also be releasing a new Hefeweizen. No admission fee!
5. [1 p.m.] Send off summer poolside at Skybar Mondrian with sounds from Them Jeans, DJ Zo, Bella Fiasco, Sasha Marie (Soulection) and Suga Shay. There will be flowing drinks, pool floaties galore, beautiful views and Hip-Hop and R&B music all day long.
6. [1 p.m.] Dive into the pool at Viceroy in Santa Monica as they host a Labor Day pool party. The party will have a DJ, cocktails, beachballs and more.
7. [2 p.m.] California Sol at the Ace Upstairs in DTLA celebrates Labor Day with a special edition of the their weekly party featuring guest DJ’s and more. Swimsuits are strongly encouraged, party is free and open to the public 21+. FREE
8. [2 p.m.] Heat-Wave One Year Anniversary // Pool Party at the Rooftop Bar of the Freehand Hotel Los Angeles. No cover! FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Movies on the El Cid Patio presents a screening of Dumb and Dumber.
10. [8 p.m.] Drinky Draw at Angel City Brewery.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19.50 for a Hot Wings & Craft Beer Festival at Santa Anita Park
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.