As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$10.00] Take Me Out to the Movies at Skirball Cultural Center.
2. [$10.00] Labyrinth screens at Eat|See|Hear Pasadena. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
3. [FREE] Odd Nights At The Autry. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] BioBlitz Festival at Paramount Ranch. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] Beverly Hills artSHOW. SATURDAY
3. [FREE] First Annual Wasteland Car Show. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] This Modern Life: Design Event at Helms Bakery District. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Saturdays Off the 405 at The Getty. SATURDAY
9. [FREE] Spring Awakening Festival. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Venice Art Walk & Auctions. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- The Amazing Santa Monica Race. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
- Wine and Tapas Festival at Union Station. SATURDAY
- 33rd annual Strawberry Festival in Oxnard. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- The 30th Annual Bug Fair at the Natural History Museum. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- Kimchi and Weiners Party Upstairs at The Ace Hotel. SUNDAY
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 47 awesome things to do this weekend in Los Angeles
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.